Once you've completed the admissions process and have been formally admitted to WSU, you don't need to apply again-ever!
How do I Qualify/What are the Requirements?
- Generally you need to have an overall GPA of 3.0.
- Generally, students must be a junior (Some classes accept sophomores,and some classes are senior-specific; check with a high school counselor for more information).
- Follow the same rules, protocols and
academic integrity as traditional students.
Here's How to Apply
Complete the WSU electronic admissions process at home with your parents.
You will need the following information to complete the application:
- Your name as used on official school records (no nicknames, etc.)
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) (not eligible without a SSN)
- Your home mailing address for the past two years (to establish
- Your drivers license number (if applicable)
- A credit/debit card to pay the $30 admissions fee
- Your State Student Identification Number (or SSID); you will
need to obtain this from your high school
Note: The admissions fee must be paid prior to or during the admissions window for the given term you plan on participating in concurrent enrollment. You will not be able to register for any courses until this fee is paid and processed.
If you experience any problems, please contact the Admissions
1137 University Circle
Ogden, Utah 84408-1137
*In regards to the registration process:
- The high school will provide you with the appropriate information to complete the process
- Only concurrent students are allowed to register for concurrent courses.
The concurrent course listings do not appear on the WSU course listing.