What To Do Before You Register
- Advanced Learning Center
- Bear River High School
- Ben Lomond High School
- Bingham High School
- Bonneville High School
- Bountiful High School
- Box Elder High School
- Bridgerland ATC
- Brighton High School
- Clearfield High School
- Copper Hills High School
- Davis High School
- Fremont High School
- Granger High School
- Granite Technology Center
- Grantsville High School
- Hillcrest High School
- Jordan ATC
- Layton High School
- Lehi High School
- Logan High School
- Lone Peak High School
- Morgan High School
- Mountain Crest High School
- Mountain Heights Academy
- North Summit High School
- Northridge High School
- NUAMES High School
- Ogden High School
- Olympus High School
- Park City High School
- Pleasant Grove High School
- Riverton High School
- Roy High School
- Sky View High School
- Stansbury High School
- Syracuse High School
- Taylorsville High School
- Timpanogos High School
- Timpview High School
- Tooele High School
- Two Rivers High School
- Valley High School
- Viewmont High School
- Weber High School
- Westlake High School
- Woods Cross High School
How to register for Concurrent Enrollment courses through Weber State University.
- Create your WildCat username and password
- Find the school at which you are taking CE courses in the list under the "Schools" tab.
- Click on the link for your school. Please make sure you allow pop-ups from weber.edu
- Click on "Browse by Subject"
- Select your subject from the list
- Select the course by clicking on "add" on the right side of the screen.
- Add more courses if needed.
- Verify that the courses are correct then click on "View and continue Registration" in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
- If the courses are correct, click on "Register" in the lower right hand corner of the screen. A window will pop up asking you to "open a new window to sign in."
- Sign in using your WildCat Username and Password, then (when it says "Single Sign On" successful) close that tab or window.
- You will be brought back to Registration Results. Check to make sure you are registered for all your Concurrent Enrollment courses offered by Weber State, noticing the Total Tuition amount. Click on "continue" in the lower right hand corner
- Read and accept the Registration Disclosure
- Click on "Proceed to Payment" in the lower right hand side of the screen.
- A page with payment by credit/debit card information will appear. Click on "Submit Payment" in the lower right hand corner of the screen. WARNING: Turn off pop-up blockers to continue.
- A new window will pop up with payment information. If you get a box that says "Awaiting Payment," -- check to be sure you have pop-ups allowed. The payment processing window will not work unless you have allowed pop-ups from weber.edu.
- Select payment method and enter information asked for.
- When you receive the Payment Processed message, print out your receipt and close the window.
- This should take you back to the final invoice, where you have the option of printing your registration or "go back home"
- If you need to register for a course at another school, sign out (at the top right hand side of the home page) and follow these directions for the other school.
- You will receive an email (to the address you entered on the credit card screen) to confirm your payment.
Drops & Refunds
Concurrent enrollment students can drop classes and receive a 100% refund up until the last day of registration for the term they are registering. It is important to note there will be no refund after the last day of registration. After the drop date, concurrent enrollment students can withdraw from a course and receive a "W" on their transcript.
Please review the dates below for more information:
- Registration and Drop Dates: August 26, 2013 – September 13, 2013
- Withdraw Dates: September 14, 2013 – February 28, 2014
- Registration and Drop Dates: November 18, 2013 – December 6, 2013
- Withdraw Dates: December 7, 2013 – January 17, 2014
- Registration and Drop Dates: January 13, 2014 – February 7, 2014
- Withdraw Dates: February 8, 2014 – April 18, 2014
- Registration and Drop Dates: February 24, 2013 – March 21, 2014
- Withdraw Dates: March 22, 2014 – May 2, 2014