Earn college credit for passing a national test for certain high school
- Demonstrate your determination and capability for rigorous college work.
- Earn up to eight college credits per AP exam, reducing your time in college.
- You can complete university general education or elective credits before you come to the university, and possible reduce your time in college.
- You can earn up to eight college credits per exam for AP scores of 3, 4, or 5 (check the WSU AP credit site for score credit)
- Pay $70-$110 for each exam.
- If you pass the class but not the test, you forfeit the exam fee.
- Mark your springtime calendar and don’t miss your AP test date; there’s only one.
- Pick general education or elective AP classes; AP may not count toward your major.
- Ask if your college program accepts AP credit—some require letter grades, not pass/fail.
Learn more about AP Exams at Weber State University.