& Payment for Self-Paced and Semester-Based Classes
Tuition Costs for Utah Residents & Non-Utah Residents Living in Utah
Tuition Costs for Non-Utah Resident Living Outside of Utah
- Costs less than regular non-resident tuition if you are an online-only student
Classes will be
- Call 1-800-848-7770 and choose "Online & Independent Study Services" to request
assignment to the "Online Campus" or to verify your current campus assignment.
*Non-credit courses and graduate level courses will vary in
price. See campus
tuition table for graduate level fees. Some courses add additional fees for labs or technology to the regular
tuition. These fees must be paid before you are considered a paid student. If
fees are not paid, you may be prohibited from registering for the next semester
or you may not be able to receive your diploma or transcripts.
How to Pay for Your Class
- Within 14 days 100%
- Within 25 days 90%
- Within 36 days 80%
- After 36 days - no refund
Dropping A Class
- Individual courses may be dropped within the first ninety days after registration.
- After ninety days to drop a class, you must drop all of your classes and
- Contact CE Registration at
801-626-6600 to withdraw.
*If you are on Financial Aid you were awarded your assistance based on a certain
number of credit hours for the semester. If you do not successfully complete the
number of credit hours per semester that your award was based on you may
jeopardize future funding and must arrange with the Financial Aid Office to
"make up" the hours/courses or risk losing your aid altogether.
For information regarding transcripts please visit the
Records Office siteffice site. If you have any
questions concerning your tuition charges, please call 1-800-848-7770 and choose
'Online & Independent Study Student Services' from the phone menu.