1. One credit hour tuition and fees per semester for every credit hour taught (up to six credits)
2. WSU Wildcard which includes:
- WSU Bookstore Discount
- Use of the Stromberg Complex
- Admission to union building facilities
- Discounts on specified campus activities and events
- WSU Library Privileges
- Membership in the Weber State Credit Union
- Contact WSU CEP (801-626-7497) at the beginning of each semester to request or renew a Wildcard.
3. A stipend will be paid to each instructor attending the department training after school hours.
4. Professional growth and development including becoming more marketable to school districts as a WSU Adjunct Instructor.
5. The opportunity to help students gain college credit and experience while in high school!