Printer friendly version of this page
Returning students will not need to go through the admissions process again. Students, who are applying for the first time, must follow the guidelines listed below prior to beginning the admissions application. The high school staff is prepared to assist you as needed in clarifying the admission process, including the dates and deadlines for both admissions and registration.
Note: Once you have completed the admissions process and have been formally admitted to WSU, you do not need to apply again-ever!
Complete the WSU electronic admissions process at home with your parents. An icon in the upper right corner of this page titled "Admissions Application Instructions" contains easy-to-follow instruction to assist you in the completion of the application.
You will need the following information to complete the application:
- Your name as used on official school records (no nicknames, etc.)
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) (not eligible without a SSN)
- Your home mailing address for the past two years (to establish state residency)
- Your drivers license number (if applicable)
- A credit/debit card to pay the $30 admissions fee
- Your State Student Identification Number (or SSID); you will need to obtain this from your high school
Note: The admissions fee must be paid prior to or during the admissions window for the given term you plan on participating in concurrent enrollment. You will not be able to register for any courses until this fee is paid and processed.
If you experience any problems, please contact the Admissions
1137 University Circle
Ogden, Utah 84408-1137
*In regards to the registration process:
- The high school will provide you with the appropriate information to complete the process
- Only concurrent students are allowed to register for concurrent courses. The concurrent course listings do not appear on the WSU course listing.