How to Get Started With Your Online Class
Step 1: Register for a Class
Step 2: Get Your Textbooks
- Online instructors expect you to be ready on day 1. This includes having
- Check the bookstore website to see
which books are required for your class.
Step 3: Make Sure Your Computer is Up To Par
Step 4: Check Your Wildcat Mail
There are 2 ways to access your Wildcat mail.
- >Go to https://www.weber.edu and login with
your eWeber username and password
>Click the Wildcat Mail icon located on the top right hand side of the screen
- >Open a web browser and type in
>Type in your eWeber username and password
Step 5: Login to WSU Online
- Login directly to WSU Online by going to
https://weber.instructure.com/login and typing in your Wildcat Username and Password. OR
- You can also log into the eWeber portal, click on the Student Service tab, and
then click “Access your course through WSU Online” located under My Courses.
- Login to your course FREQUENTLY.
Note: The first time you login to WSU Online you will receive the following
Security Warning: "The application digital signature has an error. Do you want
to run the application?" Check the box next to Always trust content from this
publisher and click RUN.
6: Get Help