- Individual courses may be dropped within the first ninety days after registration
(see the refund polilcy).
- After ninety days to drop a class, you must drop all of your classes and
- You may withdraw from all courses in a semester until the last day
of coursework (before finals) by signing the complete withdrawal form at the
- If you drop all your courses, a notation "Registered and withdrew" will
appear on your transcript.
- You will not receive grades for the courses affected
by your withdrawal.
*If you are on Financial Aid you were awarded your assistance based on a certain
number of credit hours for the semester. If you do not successfully complete the
number of credit hours per semester that your award was based on you may
jeopardize future funding and must arrange with the Financial Aid Office to
"make up" the hours/courses or risk losing your aid altogether.